If you're considering developing a Rosetta implementation and don't know where to start or just looking to play around with Rosetta, check out our Rosetta reference implementations!
- Rosetta API implementation (both Data API and Construction API)
- UTXO cache for all accounts (accessible using
- Stateless, offline, curve-based transaction construction from any SegWit-Bech32 Address
- Comprehensive tracking of all ETH balance changes
- Stateless, offline, curve-based transaction construction (with address checksum validation)
- Atomic balance lookups using go-ethereum's GraphQL Endpoint
- Idempotent access to all transaction traces and receipts
You can find a collection of community-driven implementations on the community site.